October 2019 – Present
- Work alongside all departments to effectively track and maintain all products per vendor location.
- Be the resource person regarding technical and real estate issues.
- Work with the finance department to clear all rent payment issues and questions.
- Coordinate the day-to-day installations and product removals for new and old venues.
- Coordinate deployment phases with the support of the business development coordinator.
- Make an inventory of any renovations, temporary and permanent closures as well as changes of administration.
- Build effective monitoring tools.
- Manage special projects / creative executions.
- Successfully established and maintain tracking systems shared across all provinces Operations teams to monitor closures, renovations and installations of new inventory.
- Continue to work closely with and monitor financial information per vendor to make sure payments are not lost or returned to sender.
- Contribute to the development of the companies business network by tracking closures and new owners of previously signed locations. Working with our site developers to sign new contracts or create addendum’s to contracts.
April 2019 – October 2019
- Supporting a multi-Billion dollar company for the Astral Lifestyle Division, focusing on indoor print and digital advertising in the Resto-Bar market of Ontario.
- Recruit and developing a partner list with the GTA’s AAA venues. This includes but is not limited to: Clubs, Restaurants, and Bars.
- Maintain and re-establish existing relationships with all accounts already in the companies growing roster.
- Meeting monthly quotas for number of installations needed per product category.
- Work in close collaboration with the Operations Team by preparing documentation for installation of advertising infrastructures in order to keep top priority installation on track and to increase company efficiency.
- Establish key long – term relationships with company owners in order to maintain and provide them with utmost customer service in order to foster a trusting relationship and encourage repeat business.
- Use the most cost – effective and long-term approach available to benefit both the company and partner.
- Contribute to the continuous growth of the company by signing over 100 new contracts.